You can trust that C & C Carpentry (Witney) Ltd offer the highest standard in their trade.
Work can be undertaken on listed buildings; from mouldings, rotten areas or flooring. You are encouraged to draw your ideas letting us know exactly what you want, then C & C can make it and fit it.
C & C Carpentry (Witney) Ltd can supply all materials on request, and will undertake any of the works;
Supply and fitting of kitchen cupboards and work tops. We can help you plan and design your kitchen, you can choose from a number of different styles from our two main suppliers, or we can fit one you have chosen yourself.
Soundproofing Rooms / Buildings
We are experienced in soundproofing using specialised products that work as a barrier, this includes walls and floors, even whole flats.
A wide range of soundproofing materials to suit your needs can be supplied by Sound Service.
Re-lining of conventional plaster Squash Courts, using 8' × 4' × 12mm sheets of minerit, screwed on to 12mm thick battens and back filled using a dry-grade grit.
- Wardrobes & Cupboards - fitted or handmade to your design
- Architraves & Skirting- Softwood, hardwood or MDF architraves and skirting's of your choice, or specially made to match existing including mouldings for listed buildings.
- Shelving, Book Shelves & Alcoves - fitted or handmade to your design
- Wooden Panelling - Bespoke for listed buildings etc.
- Roofs - flat roofs to hand cut pitched roofs, to architects drawings
- Decking & Pergolas - Bespoke decking and pergolas made to your drawings, or fitted from manufacturer of your choice or from one of our two main suppliers.
Tailor made external or internal doors and windows made from softwood or hardwood, or fitted from manufacturer of your choice or from one of our two main suppliers.
Attic/loft conversions and extentions made from architects drawings. All in keeping with UK building regulations.
All types of wooden flooring.
Complete making and fitting of bespoke stairs, hand rails, balustrades and under-stairs cupboards all in keeping with UK building regulations.